BinVic offers construction-related project management services to clients across South Africa, Mozambique and Tanzania. The company is registered with the CRB (Contractors Registration Board) as a Class 1 Contractor for Civil and Mechanical disciplines in Tanzania, where we operate from our head office in Dar-Es-Salaam. In South Africa, we operate from offices in Richards Bay and in Rosebank, Johannesburg. In Mozambique we operate as Binvest Sociedade Unipessoal Limitada, and have offices in Maputo.
Our project management approach integrates people, systems, structures and practices to support a collaborative approach that harnesses the talent and insights of all participants. Our approach optimises project results, it increases owner value, reduces waste and maximises efficiency. It is an approach that has resulted in the successful completion of all of our projects.
Its project management service is enhanced through:
- A strong focus on organisational reputation.
- Alliances and partnerships with industry leaders.
- Emphasis on teamwork.
- The ability to integrate teams into already established organisations.
- Encouraging moral and disciplined conduct in work forces.
- On time, within budget delivery.
- Non-compromising approach to safety.
- Unwavering commitment to quality.