BinVic’s project portfolio includes a number of Mechanical & Electrical; Building; Roads & Earthworks; Water as well as multidisciplinary contracts.
The company has been involved with the successful completion of the following projects for Shanta Gold, from concept, to feasibility, construction and commissioning:
- Civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and commissioning of the Elution and Carbon Transfer Plant (mechanical equipment supplied by FLSmidt and VIC).
- Civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and commissioning of 70 Ktph Sandvik Crushing Plant (equipment supplied by Sandvik).
- Construction of a 40-man accommodation units.
- Design, supply and construction of various structural steel buildings exceeding 150ton.
- Design and construction of Jamhuri and Ilunga Haul Road.
- Design and construction of complete mining infrastructure upgrade.
- Construction and commissioning of the mine’s clinic.
- Process Plant Upgrade including civils, structural, mechanical, platework (installation of 2 ML tank, electrical and commissioning.
Contracts that are currently underway at the New Luika Gold Mine in Tanzania include:
- Underground Mining Infrastructure Works: Civil Design and Construction; Structural Design, Supply and Construction; as well as the electrical and mechanical on all concrete and structural steel structures.
- Design and construction of the 1800Ml Luika River Dam Wall (as client representative and contractor).
- Camp upgrades to cater for the Underground Mine.
- Mechanical installation of a 10 Mega Watt Power Plant.
- Water Treatment Plant and Sewerage upgrades; and installation of the Water System to cater for 1200 persons.
- Tailings Storage Facility – project management and contractor co-ordination.
Other projects include:
- Installation of 50-high rate thickener in Mwanza with Petra Diamonds at the Williamson Diamond Mine
- Civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and commissioning of the Singida Gold Mine Pilot plant on the Panda Hill Tanzania Niobium Mine, in partnership with Hatch.